Monday, January 15, 2007

About my future!!

My name is Manuel Zuniga i am still a young boy, I am just seventeen years old.I has four young brothers and two young sisters.I am so happy to see that my father had two daugthers in our family. My father is a farme, he loves to do farming in his life. My father always plant corn every year. We as Mayan people we dont eat all kinds of food. So that's why my father just have to plant corn every year. We as Mayan people we know when is the date,Month, weather. My father start to chop on the 1st of March.When my father started to chop he is going to find at least seven men to help him. The reason why he go and find some helpers because he want to have a huge field. When we finish the chopping, now my father is going to set up a date when to do the planting. When the Mayan people do some kinds of hard work, thay help each other. When my father plant the corn seed he will find at least twenty one men to help him to plant his corn. When they finish the planting, all men are invited to go and eat for lunch in my father house. The type of food that are going to aet is the corn Tortilla with the hot Caldo at home.
We took at least one Month and a half to chop. After when we had finish the chop, then my

No comments: