Thursday, January 25, 2007

Story about the Maya people!!!

My name is Manuel Zuniga. I really love to write what I have learned during my life.

Well, my original language is kekchi. My father is a Maya people. My mother is a Mayan woman. The Mayan people to me they are totally different from the other ethnics The Mayan people do they there living kindly different too. What I have seen with the Mayan people is that they produce there own food and they work hard also. Long, long ago in the 1754/ 1634 the Mayan are the one to live in the first world than all of us. The Mayan is all over the world. No body can stop where they want to go the world is well opened for them during that year. They can live in which part of the world they want. On that time there is no Government or there is no body that who can Rules or there is no law, every thing is just free for them.

When we were are at home some time s we don’t have any thing to do my Grand father some times may be he think that he want to tell us what he had seen in his life when he was young in his life Then he tell the story about his life But that is a true story. The story that he taught us is this one.

He said that in his timing there is no body is reach with money. No body can say if they had a land

No comments: